Okay, I’ve got a really traumatic few days coming up, it’s an anniversary of something which has really effected me. But Im Going to try and not let it get to me, if I do then he wins.
The plan is…
- Try to get back on track with loosing weight, which means water, exercise, healthy foods, try to go to the gym, and keep moving.
- Not sure about medication at the moment but ideally I would like to take the correct dosage, so it will stop messing my body around, weight gain, and sleep, and emotions.
- I want to get back on track with appoinments, going to them and keeping them.
- Keep going to therapy, sort out a way to pay for it.
- Take a break from driving I think, so I can save up and be more confident, so sell my current car and then, save for a new one.
- Keep on top of the house work.
- Take more pride in my appearance.
- Make more of a conscious effort to meet up with friends and family.
- Get down to my goal weights, so I can get the things I have decided I can when I reach the goal.
- Be more prepared, don’t keep waiting until the last minute.
I feel pretty positive at the moment I hope this continues, especially as I woke up crying now I’m so positive, the power of telling the truth can unburden you.