Anxiety · Cpn · Doctors · Emotionally unstable personality disorder · Health · healthy · hospital · Medication · Mental health · Nhs · Personality disorder · psychiatrist · Schizophrenia · self harm · Weight · weight loss · weightloss

Update on the day hospital.

Okay so i left early as usual and was there half an hour early. I was so scared. My cpn walked past me without even saying hello, i was a bit upset about this as i felt as though i had done something wrong. But i did have a hat and head phones on. So maybe I didn’t look like me as much as normal, or maybe she was just busy and didn’t see me,.

I then went in to the day hospital at 1:50, and waited out side the room. I was too scared to knock. The man who was taking the blood walked straight passed me in to get a patient to have there blood done. He didn’t know i was waiting for him. Then a doctor came down from upstairs to do my ecg. Which we spend over half an hour doing but it didn’t work, the doctor was a bit odd, he asked me to take my bra off fully. Which i dont normally do for an ecg. But anyway the machine wouldn’t work. I suggested we could use the results from the 3 day heart monitor. So at the moment im meant to be trying to get hold of my GP which i can do until the 1st as he isn’t in. So this means even longer wait for the higher medication. 

Then he doctor brought in an odd form, it was all the tests that need to be done to be able to go on to the higher dose age of medication. Made me a little worried as they weren’t really use to the form so i started to think they are trying to take my dna. But before i expressed my worries, there was another cpn in the room who i know and we were talking. She said ive lost weight since she last saw me which made me happy, and she told me my psychiatrist has asked for blood tests to check my diet. Which has made me worry a little as i know i don’t always eat what i am supposed too.

Then after three attempts we got the blood we needed, and i left. All went okay. 

As i was leaving i saw my cpn at the door so said hi, and told her what has happened and our next things to do about contacting my doctor about doing another ecg. She seemed a lot happier than when she walked passed me at the beginning. She was pleased i had managed to go to the day hospital by my self. And i said i was pleased to see her back. She is still combing to see me tomorrow at our normal appointment, with my medication. 

Over all i did it, and it wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s