I’ve decided after being told I might have to come off current medication and need the blood tests and ecgs, I’m going to do my part, I’m at the hospital currently waiting for my blood test and then the ecg at the doctors tomorrow. And I have an appointment booked with my cpn tomorrow. I will go to all of my appointments but if the out come Is to be taken off the medication that is currently helping me, or not upping it. I will be pretty annoyed. At least I can say I’ve done my part. I just want to feel better, so I will do my part, for now.